Friday 14 June 2013

A Field Trip to Yangcheon Traffic School

My school recently took the kids on a field trip to Yangcheon Traffic School. It was probably the least exciting of the field trips I've been on so far - I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get to drive any miniature cars. But it was a nice day and I got to play with my students in a playground at the end, which doesn't happen very often.

Riding the school bus.

This lady spoke to the children about road safety.



Watching a movie about crossing the road. The kids look almost as bored as us teachers.
Kelly, wanting a hug. Or to steal my camera. I like to assume the former.
Testing our traffic safety skills outside on tiny roads.



Then time for the playground!







The fun was over pretty quickly, unfortunately. We were back at school in time for lunch, then back to teaching as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment